Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- ¾ cup SunSpire™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ¾ cup SunSpire™ Organic Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 ¾ cups Arrowhead Mills® Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 2 tsp Hain® Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp Hain® Sea Salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup Hain® Turbinado Sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Preheat oven 350F.
Prepare 18 muffin cups lined with paper liners and set aside.
In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle, beat together the sugar and butter until light and creamy, add the eggs and combine well. Fold in the buttermilk and flour mixture until jut combined, fold in the chocolate and peanut butter chips; do not over mix.
Fill muffin cups two thirds full with the batter, and bake until tester comes out clean, about 18-20 mins.
Transfer muffins to wire rack to cool. Yields 18 muffins.