Double Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoon Arrowhead Mills® Organic Unbleached White Flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp Hain® Sea Salt
- 1/2 Stick unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup MaraNatha® Organic Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons Hain® Turbinado Sugar
- 6 tablespoon of soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup SunSpire™ Peanut Butter Baking Chips
Prepare 4 baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven 375F.
In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the sugar and both butter’s together until smooth and light in color, beat in egg. Slowly add flour mixture, beating until smooth and just incorporated, Stir in morsels.
Drop dessert spoon full onto prepared baking sheets, about 3 inches apart and 6 per sheet. Bake for 8 mins or until lightly golden and remove from oven to cooling rack, leave cookies to cool slightly before removing cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.