Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Cherries
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Hain® Organic Light Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ cup Hain® Organic turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp high-quality pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1½ cups Arrowhead Mills® Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Hain® Sea Salt
- 1¼ cups dried cherries
- 1¼ cups SunSpire™ Organic Fair Trade 42% Cacao Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
Soft and chewy, with the decadent richness of SunSpire premium dark chocolate and the tangy flavor of dried cherries, these delicious oatmeal cookies will stand out in a crowd and have your friends begging for the recipe!
Preheat oven to 375 ˚F. Line baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
Blend the first four ingredients in food processor for 30 seconds. Add the eggs and blend well. Add the oats, flour, baking soda and salt, and pulse a few times until oats are coarsely chopped and blended.
Transfer mixture to a bowl, and fold in cherries and chocolate chips. Spoon tablespoons of the cookie batter onto prepared sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
Bake for approximately 14 minutes or until cookies are golden, rotating cookie sheets halfway through cooking time to assure even baking.
Leave cookies on tray to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to baking rack and repeat with remaining batter