Chocolate Pistachio Brownies
- 6 oz SunSpire™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Hain® Organic Turbinado Sugar
- ¼ tsp Hain® Sea Salt
- ½ cup Arrowhead Mills® Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 1 cup roasted pistachio, shelled and roughly chopped
Preheat oven 350˚ F.
Butter and flour an 8 inch square baking pan.
In a small bowl combine the flour, sugar and salt, mix in the pistachio. Set aside.
Melt chocolate in a small heavy bottomed pan over a low heat, stirring constantly, add the syrup and combine well. Remove the pan and add in the butter. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the vanilla and eggs; mix well, Fold in the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Pour the batter into prepared pan, and bake in the center of the oven for 30 mins.
Allow the brownies to cool in the pan and then cut them into 1 inch squares and transfer to a baking plate.
Yields 64 brownies.